Dog friendly travel & life.
Welcome to Dog Gone Adventure!
Take your dog! Life's too short to explore alone.
Have you ever thought about traveling with your dog? I've been traveling with my dog for years & having a blast!
My dogs and I have explored via many modes of transportation: car, airplane, motorhome, bike, ferry, train & even a canoe! We've stayed in posh hotels to road-side motels and places in-between. Camped, hiked, walked & been carried (my dog, not me!) to restaurants, cafes, stores, parks, museums, campgrounds, cities (foreign & domestic), trails, beaches & other dog friendly places, and believe me there are lots of dog friendly places!
Over the years, people have come up to me saying how much fun my dogs seem to be having (pssst.....they are!) and asking lots of questions about how they can travel with their dog, or just include their dog in more of their local destinations too! On this website, I want to share my experiences to inspire others to take their dog!
- do you love spending time with your dog?
- do you miss your dog when you are traveling?
- you've thought about taking your dog on trips with you, but how do you go about that?
- you wantsuggestions on what to bring, buy or use when traveling with your dog?
- you would like suggestions on things to do & places to go when traveling with your dog.
- or you may be like me and take your dog everywhere! so please share your stories & feedback with me on just how great it is to have your dog as your travel companion!
Stay tuned......I will share my stories, information on places we visit & products/gadgets I have found useful (or not) from the years I have spent traveling with my dogs. And maybe some other fun tips about this lovely, crazy life I share with my dogs. Afterall, life is a Dog Gone Adventure.......all paws in!
Welcome to Dog Gone Adventure - Dog-friendly travel & life. I'm so glad you're here. Grab your dog and let's get ready to explore.
September 21 @ 17:00 - 20:00